Hi! I dont know who you really are but in case you know this site directly from me, then you are included as the people I trust. This blog, has nothing to do with imaging or anything related that mostly I did. This is simply me, my though, my rebellation from empty scrutiny that I made myself.
Actually, I dont know what I am going to write. My chest is full of thought yet I couldnt find any perfect word to decribe it. If you know me, you will think that I just one of lucky scumbag who has almost everything in life. Dont categorize this as a vanity but seriously guys, if you ever had that one lucky bastard who is nerd and weird in objective way back in times, that's really me you should see. I am just the "nothing" back in junior high. Weird bangs, ugly faces, odd personality. Had nothing but my circle of friends around me. Dont know about the world, or just too stupid to open my eyes for the first time.
However, just look at me right now. Pretty face, outgoing personality, good career, enough money, and many other thing that make you think that I'm that lucky bastard who has everything in life. But before you think like that, how about you look at the deepest part of my heart or at least my life in totally different angle. From my eyes, from the shoes that you put your nose onto. Then you would realize, that the perfect life you ever though me had, was just simply mirage from your side. From the eyes of person who actually be there, the load is exactly same, you, me, every human beings. We live, get problems, die. Structured life.
Many things that I still wanna say as me. Why me? because sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I contemplate, do the poker-face of mine make me trapped into personality that I cant control? If you confuse, then great, because I really dont know what I'm saying right now. Just pretend like it's normal, and some medication process from the psychoneurotic that perhaps unconciously I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment